CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

11/01/2010

Sounds like you guys are keeping busy! About the Elder Dahlin thing - Elder Dahlin just told me to tell you that cause we emailed at the same place last week. Your packages are all I need. HAHA!!

As far as Christmas goes - you can just skip it for me this year and buy me something really sweet when I get home like a new bow or something haha. Honestly don’t send me anything I won’t use or I can’t eat like balloons, party poppers, whipper snippers, or whatever kinda stuff like that! All I want is pictures! I like to see that stuff - also I was wondering if you could get the free fall catalog from Cabelas and whatever kind of backpacking magazine you can find.

One thing I really miss is just walking around with dad at Cabelas. But I’m sending a package to you guys so you should get it by New Years hopefully! Haha!

That’s awesome that Dads Ecuador bud is coming to visit - that should be fun. I can’t really imagine him up in the mountains that just seems silly to me.

We haven’t found any new investigators but we have been teaching a lot of less actives. They’re all great and I’m sure they will come back to church with a little push.

Anyways that’s all that’s new for me. Oh almost forgot to tell you! My old house in Burgos Sister Carlos told me that due to the typhoon it no longer has a roof! Haha! I guess 6 elders were there and the roof up and blew off and ended up in the field a little ways away. Pretty crazy huh!

But that’s all I have for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment