CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Transfers! New Comp and Area!

New Area: Tagagero Zone (hottest area of the mission - so they say)
New Companion: Elder Sister

O ya I forgot it was Thanksgiving. It’s hard to remember things like that when it’s November and 100 degrees outside. We don’t do anything for Thanksgiving its not a holiday here so its just a normal day.
That’s too bad for Sister Banks - that would be hard - but Sister Banks is a really really good missionary so I think she will bounce back faster probably than anyone else (Sister Banks’ dad past away on the 11th of November). I don’t know her well I just know about her from her companions. That would be so tough.
Ya I bought you the first nativity I found - there were hundreds of them big and small, white or black, but I kinda figured the 12 footers would cost a bit more in shipping haha.
So here’s the news, I was a little shocked to find out I got transferred all the way up north also I was really shocked and swelling with joy to find out I am follow up training a Sister haha not kidding............................ his name is Elder Sister and he doesn’t speak a word of English. You know you’re a true Filipino when you don’t speak English for days and don’t use toilet paper..... haha just kidding I use toilet paper of course. But I’m in the hottest area in the Philippines or so they say and it is noticeably 50 degrees hotter.
The Branch consists of 40 active members in a small meeting house sacrament or church in general is kind of a fiasco but the people are awesome. They are so ready to change and work their tails off so I think this next 6 weeks is going to be the hardest most painfullest 6 weeks of my life. We’ve got our work cut out for us. I’m excited.
I got the package with the razor and stuff but I haven’t got the new one yet. I should soon. I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas – that is also hard to believe when its 100 degrees and no snow. We do have a little Christmas party planned the 18th or something not sure when.
Everything is fine with me. Nothing too new, just the same old stuff. I’m not sure how I’m going to call home. I haven’t even thought about that yet you’re kind off jumping the gun there. We’ve got a ways to wait. But I’ll let you know.

Anyways that’s about it for now. Hope you’re all enjoying yourselves!
Love ya - Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment