CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

10/25/2010

Yes I got the package and yes I have a fridge. We are very fortunate cause most people don’t. It’s part of the missionary standards that we need a fridge. It’s been missionary work as usual. Let Brian know I am in Almaguer not Bambang Mismo but Elder Dahlin is in his old area Bambang. They just baptized Jolina Valdez and Brian should know her - they live next to the church. I don’t know why but I thought Jace Riley went out after Matt. I lose track of everything that went on back home.

We sometimes make refreshments but usually they just take care of it. But Coach Mederios and Tesar are studs. Is Eric doing any sports right now?

Anyways sorry my email is short and not very informative but I feel like I don’t have anything new to say - maybe next week I will. But anyways I’ll talk to you later. Thanks for the long email!

Love you, Jas

PS: Elder Dahlin said to brain storm package ideas with his mother. And that the flood only made it neck high on him and he's a swimmer so no big deal hahaha. We laugh about the storm cause nothing happened here!

No comments:

Post a Comment