CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

11/14/2010

Wow sounds like a good week! I can’t believe you already got the package that was fast! But she didn’t give me any options on how to send it. I asked her if it was the cheapest and she said yes. But who knows! Did the shirt fit Eric? Probably not huh! But not like it matters it was 3 dollars but they make Abercrombie here so I can get the real thing for 3 dollars a shirt. I can get pants and all that stuff too for super cheap. I’ve got a rep as the best barterer here in the Zone. It’s pretty funny.

So how funny was it when you figured out what a barrell man was! Haha! Shame on me! Hmpf! I know elders that have a whole collection from small to the size of a computer modem. I laugh every time I see them cause I’m just like good luck getting that thing home! People always buy stuff cause it’s cheap then they realize there’s no way they’re getting it home and end up just leaving it! It’s kinda funny! I have not got your package yet it will be either tomorrow or Thursday it just depends.
It’s a bit hot here for a Snuggie. I don’t think that would be the best! Haha! I would die.

Teaching is good. We teach usually about 20 lessons a week but lately it’s been more like 10 and then 100 member visits and less actives where we really focus on the members. We teach a pmg class every week. It’s so so good - we make them role play as to what they should say to their friends or in different situations its fun.
I did get the letters in the mail the whole BSU Article made me laugh it was awesome. Me and Pres always talk about BSU and he said that same thing. He was like ya everyone always says they don’t play anyone but yet they do play people and they beat them. He was like vt win ou win. oregon win he was like who do they have to play for it to be counted as playing someone the new england patriots?
But anyways that’s all I got for this week. But just curious did you go for a spin on Eric’s new bike. Just curious if you were excited enough to go for a spin on it. I can’t wait till Eric goes on a mission so I can have a new bike. haha just kidding I like mine!

Anyways love ya and don’t worry about Christmas. I can’t think of anything really except I do want new hunting socks good merino wool ones. Wigwams Ultimax or smart wool make good ones.

Haha! But seriously I want thin wool socks for summer. Don’t laugh.
jas

No comments:

Post a Comment