CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

11/28/2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BSU LOST TO NEVADA I CANT BELEIVE THAT I’M NEVER GOING TO HERE THE END OF IT. That’s not good everyone is going to say they don’t deserve any sort of good game. Me and Pres were convinced they deserved the Rose Bowl but now who knows. What’s Nevada’s recordlike?

But anyways sounds like you’re having fun. I got the last two packages my comp was a little bit confused about the beef sticks! Haha! But I haven’t got the Christmas one - it will be a little bit still.

All is good here. We have about 30 investigators to go to each week so I feel like my bodies on death door step. I’m so exhausted but it’s all worth it. The Branch President loves me and my companion just cause we do what we’re supposed to be doing. But anyways today was a groundbreaking ceremony for the new chapel so that was fun.

Well I’ve got to get going. I’ll talk to you next week jas

No comments:

Post a Comment