CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

10/11/2010 Staying in Almaguer w/ Elder Sanglap

k I am in Almaguer or just Bambang Almaguer is to little to find on a map. Also they go by provinces kinda and I am in the Nueve Viscaya Province the second most southern area in the mission. Yes my comp is still Elder Sanglap Walang transfers sa amin (we didn’t have a transfer). Directions on the map find Salano then go South. You should find it.

As for bringing up Bishop Kelly and old games that’s just messed up. I’m trying hard to forget those. But that’s awesome I want to see BSU in a BCS bowl game. Who do they have left this season as far as good teams go?

If you liked President Monson’s talk on Gratitude listen to Holland’s it was so so good! I want to get the hard copy. I also like the Aussie guy - Heton Herron (Elder Patrick Kearon) or something like that. It was good too. People sometimes don’t realize how important it is to just take counsel from people that are looking out for you. It’s so simple anyways I liked them all I just need to get the hard copy. I don’t really like the talks on addictive substances and stuff it’s hard for me to stay completely focused but Sunday I realized that it was much easier to find something beneficial if I was putting my self in the shoes of my investigators instead of looking for only things that apply directly to me.

K I don’t want to be corny but I heard one talk and I don’t remember who it was but he said his parents died but they left him so much. Anyways I thought about Grandma Sillito when she died she literally had barely anything she didn’t leave any riches or anything that I know of but yet she was the most Christlike and truely Mother Teresa like person that I know but what I’m trying to say is she literally left nothing of worth as far as worldly things but she left so so so much more important things. She taught you and her kids to be strong in the gospel and to care little about yourselves and focus and cherish up the things that are important to you to always help anyone or anybody in need and do it because you feel the Christlike love for those people. Too many people in the world help others but they look at it in a helping themselves way. They help others then say hey hey look at me look what I’m doing I’m Christlike I’m like the Savior. and they don’t realize that they care too much about the world and they focused so much on worldly gain that they shadow out the truly Christlike people. I realize that the people that are truly Christlike and truly care often times are the ones that seldom get noticed. Their actions get overshadowed by the world and the unjust. I just thought about Grandma and even though I was young I don’t think she ever did anything just for her or she ever was worried about herself she truly understood what it means to have Christlike love. I’m so so so glad I heard that talk and had the chance to learn from her example just like you did. She left so so so much behind for us.

That’s sweet that Eric’s a Priest. He is getting old. I can’t believe it but anyways – what’s Jordan’s plans does he have any yet. As for the package i haven’t got it yet but I’ll get it in a couple days maybe.

Love ya, Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment