CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

10/04/2010

October 4, 2010

hahahaha - I can’t wait to talk to President tomorrow. He is never going to hear the end of Utah State beats BYU ouch! That’s got to sting a bit.... but anyways so this week was pretty much like last week except busy. First we had District Meeting then we had to go to Cauayan for Finger Printing. I am now official - legal in the Philippines. Also I found out I’m not getting transferred and wer’re getting a cell phone in my area which is nice.

Also, I baptized that old man that always said funny stuff and he couldn’t walk down the font stairs so I had to pick him up and carry him down. It was pretty exciting. I was wearing Baptismal clothes that didn’t fit cause I didn’t wear my own. You’re going to laugh when you see the pictures it was pretty funny. But an awesome experience!

Today we had a little sportsfest with my whole District just for fun since it’s the last Monday of this cycle. I guess there isn’t going to be any transfers in my whole District which is kinda crazy usually people come and go left and right but I guess not this time.

That’s crazy that Jordan’s back - seems like he just left. There is not a single day that goes by that I don’t sweat 10 lbs. It’s really that hot!!! I can’t ever ever imagine living here and I can’t wait to sit in the normal weather and not be covered with sweat and all itchy cause I’m sticky. That’s how bad the weather is and it’s supposedly the coldest time now and I’m in the coldest area so you can imagine just how hot it really is.

Yep General Conference is next week and it’s my second in the Philippines. I love it – it’s so nice to just sit and relax and listen in a nice air conditioned building. I’m really looking forward to that.

Anyways, I’ll let you know when I get the package. I should get going and yes we still have a few baptisms on the calendar - hopefully they all happen.
Love ya Jas

I told Jason that Elder Cook from the Seventy is going to be in the Philippines and visiting some of the missions there. This was his response about that.
He is going to Tugegero for a training with Branch Presidents and stuff. I don’t get to see him or at least I don’t think so!

PS: Mom before I forget I’m going to need contacts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment