CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

10/18/2010 - Lockdown before Typhoon "Megi" Hits!

Well I wish I had something to tell you - we have been in lockdown for the last 3 days so I’m bored out of my mind! We got permission to go out and email for one hour then run back to the house. But so far it’s not very eventful - what a way to spend my pday huh!

But that’s awesome BSU’s number 2. That’s insane if at the end of the season they are 1 or 2 they have to get a BCS Bowl bid there’s no way. But who knows.

Saturday one of our investigators got baptized. She’s way awesome! She truly has it figured out and understands. I made a graham cracker cake for the baptism and it was fun but after we had to rush back to Bambang and enter into lockdown mode (it sucks) but I am with Elder Dahlin and Jenkins and their companions so there are 6 of us which is okay.

The typhoon isn’t supposed to hit us very hard. It’s supposed to be just a liitle one now. But we’ll see – there’s a lot of talk going on and I’m not sure what’s legitimate and what’s not.

Well that’s my week how was yours. Almaguer is small but the branch is really strong. I finally broke down and told my companion that tracting just isn’t working and we need to work with the members and have them help us find people to teach cause we haven’t found a good investigator in a while and we’re running out of people to teach. So hopefully they step up to the plate and realize it’s important. I know they can they just have to do it.

Anyways that’s my week, I’ll update you on the storm next week.

Tell dad to email me his hunting results and to start researching our big hunt for when we get back! Haha!

Love ya,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment