CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snail Mail Letter dated 01/25/2010

01/25/2010 (letter received in mail 01/28/2010)

Kamusta Kayo!

So this week was the same as every other week. But as you can tell I ran out of Internet time again. I had to write the foreigners first so I don’t use all my stamps (meaning Matt plus Ang). That’s awesome that Reed’s back. I want him and Kyle to come visit me. But I WILL TAKE NO PART IN SETTING THAT UP. : ) But if they just happened to know where I was at a certain time when they just happened to be in the area you couldn’t prevent that, could you? It’s just fate – haha! Just Kidding!

The language is super! Maganda Araw are the words you learned last week. Alam po ko na puwede ako gamin ng mga kandis! (I know I could use some candy! Haha!) Just kidding – I already know you got that taken care of. But all the guys want a print out of the missionary mom chats. We all get a kick out of it when one of the moms writes something about it!

Elder Hale from Orem has gotten seriously one package a day and an average of 4 letters a day. It cracks us up – we’re like “that’s just embarrassing”! hahaha

So far we have had Elder Tom Perry and some guy from the 70 – but my favorite was this guy that’s like the Missionary Manager or something! He was hilarious. He had people stand up and say random stuff and he just grabbed people out of the group. It was awesome! But ya – I know all about the Brazil deal. A kid I met has been here since October.

I’m bummed – I wish I could go see Sam’s dad talk. O well I guess! Will anybody that put in their papers be in the MTC before I leave -- which is March 8th and COUNTING?

My teacher is way cool. Andrea will have to send you my email to hear all about him. But I have tons of pictures so I’m thinking I’ll make a disc before I leave and send it home or maybe you could find me a memory card and send that and I’ll send the other back.

So these people that I taught the first lesson to on the phone – I guess they sent some missionaries over there to teach them and they’ve already taught them some lessons too. But I have to call them on Wednesday to see how it went and hopefully teach them another lesson. I couldn’t bear to tell Matt I might get a baptism before I leave the MTC. Haha! She’s a nice lady though she lives in Texas. What we like to call the Bible Belt. But it’s too bad Matt’s companion didn’t like to go to the RC cause it’s the best. It’s the closest thing to the real deal we can get. I’m not sure if my visa is here yet but I know they haven’t had any problems at all getting them.

I got to get going to dinner! I’ll talk to you next week!
Mahal Kayo
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment