CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

02/01/2010 Week 4 (MTC)

02/01/2010

hey
so I wrote a letter to you guys last week. Did you get it? I’m starting to think the mail service doesn’t work around here! Seriously but who knows i sent a few letters out but I’ve never got anyone to write me back so I don’t know if nobody is getting them or what! Anyways this week was the same as always. but I’m half way done with the mtc which is way nice! i cant wait to get out there and start doing the real thing! Anyways not alot happened this week so I really don’t know what to say and you must not have got my letter cause your email didn’t comment on anything I wrote you. But that’s way cool Brian is back sounds like he had fun. I can’t wait to get out there though. Hope you guys are enjoying yourself!
mahal kita
jason

ps: mom if you could I want you to buy me things that are called perfect pushups. I would like a set before I leave for the Philippines they will fit in my back if you can get them that would be awesome!

ps: o I forgot to tell you I’ve been sick since last Tuesday so it hasn’t been to pleasant but I think I’m getting better. this kid in my zone I guess is sick too and he’s been to the doctor 2 times already and cant get better. so I hope mine doesn’t last as long as him but I’m sure I’ll be better by next week. My companions also starting to get sick I think.
But anyways love ya again!

No comments:

Post a Comment