CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

01/25/2010 Week 3 (MTC)

Jason didn't have time to email his parents this week .... but did find time to email his brothers and sister!! We know who really rates in the Ward household!! That's okay though -- I'm glad he loves them!!

Thank you Andrea .... for sharing your email!

01/25/2010
hey hey
So not a lot new has happened since i talked to you last. It’s pretty much the same thing … but one story … so the other day i was saying the prayer in Tagalog and i was trying to say hinihiling po namin basbason para sa ng propeta at ng pamilya which means we ask you to please bless the prophet and our family and i said hinihiling po namin para sa ng propeta at ng pamilya which means we ask you for a prophet and a family. haha so everyone got a kick out of that!! The teacher was like actually we do have a prophet. haha Our teacher is way cool he got back from our mission (Cauayan) like a year ago and we always joke about him and his girlfriend in Tagalog! haha It’s pretty funny!! He’s always like you guys can’t say much in Tagalog but when it comes to me and my girlfriend all of a sudden you guys are Tagalog professionals. He’s a way fun guy

I figured it out that I’m a 1/3 of the way done with the mtc! I’m so excited to get out there and start doing the real deal like no joke. haha but anyways sounds like the boys are gonna be huge when I get home with all the eating they do now. haha but anyways I got to go I’ll talk to you later!
mahal kayo
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment