CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

1st Letter from the MTC 01/11/2010

January 11, 2010
kumusta kayo
K I’ll just cut to the chase first things first tomorrow I have an appt with a dentist to get all the cement off my teeth so I can wear the retainer I have in my bag cause of course the top one busted off so I get a little field trip with my companion. HE’S DEFINITELY looking forward to that. But I need you to call the ortho and see if he still has my teeth molds to make another retainer so that I have one for backup because the old one I have works but it would be better if I had a new one.
k so sorry about all that first the mtc is not bad at all I was a little scared it was going to be terrible like everyone says but it’s not it’s actually fun. But the language is coming along awesome I can almost communicate as long as the teacher’s talking really slow. But it seems like I’ve been at the mtc like forever not only 5 days.
My companion is way cool so are my roomies I definitely lucked out on that one they’re not windowlickers they all love sports so we have a ton to talk about on are free time. OOO WAIT WHAT WAS I THINKING. WE DON’T GET FREE TIME. haha just kidding but seriously. We’ve had alot of fun so far but like Matthew says it’s alot of work too. But nothing too serious I haven’t fallen asleep during any lessons yet but my casama has managed to sneak in a couple of "eye resters" if you know what I mean. But anyways I’m basically out of time already cause I used up like all my time figuring out how to get into the stupid email program but I’ll try and write everyone individually but I doubt it’s gonna happen this week so forward this to everyone if ya can meaning Matt and Andrea. Tell everyone I love them and to write me lots cause it’s definitely way awesome getting letters you and the Burgess' are the only ones to write me so far so thank them for that for me. alright well got to go bye
Elder Jason Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment