CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

04/18/2011 - Elder Biating

Companion: Elder Biating - from Lagos Philippines

Okay so its gonna be short again! I’m sorry but anyways nothing a whole lot has changed. I have actually been sick all week but it’s kinda funny because now I got everyone else sick. I still have a runny nose but its getting better.

When I got transferred I got a new companion - Elder Biating so he is my companion for a while. Also we have some really good investigators one is getting baptized on Saturday and then 6 more should follow in the next 3 weeks. So we’re doing good.

Anyways all is great here - just living the missionary life. Yep Matt’s home in 2, I’m home in 7! Matt was a little surprised that I’ll be home only five months after him. I’m about 95 percent sure me and Elder Riner will be leaving the Philippines on Nov 30 so that’s soon.

Anyways love ya
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment