CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

03/27/2011 - Transfers!

Transfered to Ilagan.

Okay mom – don’t panic I’m sorry I didn’t email. I was at the hospital with my sick companion. He is okay now. Actually he was okay after they gave him medicine he was fine in like 15 minutes so we just hung out and played with the gadgets haha. But we didn’t get a chance to email.

But anyways everything’s great here. I did get transferred. It’s a bit different but it’s okay. I am now in Ilagan. It’s actually a ward so it’s so much different. Nothings changed except my area this is probably my second to last area crazy huh. Time goes by so fast. Matthew will be home in 3 months – that’s crazy! He will be home before we know it.

When you get home and aren’t touring the whole world without us would you find out what I have to do to apply for school in January? I want to go to school January and summer and have fall off. Let me know what you think.

Anyways everything’s good here. I wish I had something more interesting to tell you. Sorry my emails are getting so lame I just don’t know what to tell you cause there is nothing too new.

Love ya Jason

PS: I almost forgot … me and Elder Dahlin live right next to each other haha as in our houses are connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment