CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

04/18/2011 - Letter to Andrea

I’m like 90 percent sure that’s what’s happening. President said Nov 30 like last week again so I think so. I’ll find out for sure sure in about 2 months then its gonna be crazy. It’s so close it feels weird that I’ll be home that soon! Anyways how’s everything going getting ready for the move and what not. Nothing really new with me. I cut my finger pretty bad the other day cutting rice for a service project. It was pretty gnarly - it cut my finger nail in half but its fine. I didn’t even go to the doctor. It’s still sore but it looks like its healing fine. I didn’t want to call our nurse lady and be like I cut my finger. That’s the most exciting bit I have to say haha!

But anyways I’ll talk to you later.
Love ya
Jason

PS: Don’t forget … figure something out with mom so we can talk in May alright - love ya jason

No comments:

Post a Comment