CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

04/24/2011

Hey so we had another baptism this weekend. It was great! She is such a cool lady. I’m a little mad how only 2 people came to her baptism - the bishop and another lady we asked to speak that was it. I’m not joking there was the two, me, my companion, and 4 other missionaries. It was pretty sad that that’s the kinda support we get being in a Ward. I thought it would be different but I guess not. Also the other person we asked to speak texted us an hour before the baptism saying he has to work. Why he didn’t text us a week ago or say something the numerous times we reminded him, I don’t know. Then I had to give a talk with a 2 minute notice before sacrament. Haha! I love the Philippines. I really do love it, I’m just telling you the mentality of the people haha. But ya anyways we have been having fun the same old stuff.

Yes my companion is Filipino and he’s from Lagos. It is way far from here. His Tagalog isn’t that great because they speak a different language there where he’s from. We are kinda close to the mission home it takes about 1 hr 30 minutes to get there or so.

I can’t wait to get home and go to dollar movies because it’s gonna be like going to the expensive ones for me! haha. Eric is starting a lawn mowing business? Why does he need a new lawnmower for it? Who is his partner in crime?

I have been really lazy with taking pictures. I’m sorry - it just doesn’t seem like anything new to me anymore so I rarely see anything too exciting. You need to tell me what kind of pictures I need to take so I know when to take them. Haha! You think you do the same stuff everyday haha missionaries are the most routine people on the planet! Haha! Nothing changes here. Also you should probably send me a whole letter about what I should write about haha because I haven’t got a clue anymore haha.
Are you guys getting excited to see Matthew again? Its crazy how soon it’s gonna be. Its probably not even going to wear off that he’s home and then I’ll be in the airport – haha!
Anyways love ya lots family! Tell dad hunt deadlines I know are sometime in June so get them done early before you forget!

Love ya
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment