CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

03/13/2011 - Moved to Higher Ground!

Hey mother!

So sounds like you guys are excited for the vacation. It’s been getting really really hot lately but its okay I think I’m used to it now and have accepted it, haha! But anyways not a whole lot is new. At our baptisms there usually is nobody to play the piano so we just sing without one it sounds terrible. I think they could even give a Ward Family Reunion a run for their money it’s that bad! Haha!

Transfers are getting close. I’m pretty sure I’ll be transferred but I’m not sure. They are on the 24th.

So earthquake update … so we where sitting there teaching a lesson and I look down at the cell phone and we had 6 missed calls. We already heard that there was something big that happened in Japan and everyone was freaking out here in the Philippines so I knew after getting 6 calls we were getting evacuated. I called our Zone Leaders and they said go buy 72 hours of food and get to Tuguie so we took off to Tug. We hungout and played games then in the morning they texted and said false alarm go back. So I don’t know if something happened in other parts but nothing happened to us. I haven’t heard anything about it yet!

Here we have 7 endowed members so you guys have more than 20 times the amount we do. Haha we don’t even have a piano player, needless to say sacrament meeting is interesting but it really isn’t too bad. Lang Kasi the branch is getting way better and they will have a church all finished in April so that’s cool.

Anyways have fun on your vacation.
Love ya, Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment