CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

03/07/2011

This week we had a baptism. It was good! I got to be the baptizer and conductor because nobody really could go so there were about 8 people not including missionaries. But it was good we have a bunch of people that should be getting baptized in about a month so I’m excited for them the only problem is I’m pretty sure I’m getting transferred. I’m not positive but I think so. I’m kinda tired of getting transferred to areas where I basically have to start by scratch and then when I leave the other Elders get all the fruit of my labors haha! But oh well – I’m sure they will remember me either way but ya so nothing else really happened this week.But I did get your package thanks it’s awesome. I’m trying to figure out how to get music on the ipod. It’s harder than I thought because I guess the ipod has some protection so you can’t put the music from just anywhere on there. But I’ll figure it out. It’s way cool though it has some pretty cool features on it. Another problem is that my speakers don’t work with it but that’s okay because I can get new ones that will work for super cheap here so it will work but anyways thanks a ton I can’t wait to use it.

Well I don’t have anything else to say!
Love ya, Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment