CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

01/03/2011 - New Companion

Same Area: Tuguegaro Zone
New Companion: Elder Galang from the Philippines

Wow I miss the states so bad. It’s the usual HOTTTT here - i added the ts cause it’s that much hotter than you realize (actually I couldn’t remember if hot had two ts or just one. but I think 1 got it now) so anyways New Years here sucked. I was sleeping nice then all the sudden at 12 fireworks started blasting off then they didn’t stop till morning so I didn’t sleep much. Also there way way loud ones - not the little girl fireworks we have in the states but more like the good ones dad makes. But anyways not a whole lot new here. I got a new companion from the MTC – he’s Philippino. His name is Elder Galang. He’s pretty cool.

I actually had my first t-bone steak on the mission. It was good but it was so over cooked it was a bit hard but o well it was good all the same. But mostly the foods the same. That’s weird that Matthew might extend his mission. That’s funny! He said he was in his email but I thought he was joking! That means we’ll get home pretty close cause my batch will come home early and his late! Haha! That’s weird but anyways that’s the update. Everything’s good here. It was nice to talk to you guys. I wish we could talk once a month that would be nice and then I would know what to talk about and not be overwhelmed! Haha!

Also, do you know where my ipod is? If you do, can you send that to me?
Love ya,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment