CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

01/16/2011

k so I have an explanation for the email - I was in the middle of typing your email and of course the power went out and I didn’t get it sent and the draft got saved but it was only about 3 sentences so not a lot of good. But I always save you for last cause yours is always the longest so I guess I save the best for last.

But anyways so today we went bowling as a group. It was interesting! It was Canadian bowling but with 10 pins. It was weird and even though I usually hate bowling it was fun to do something normal for a change.

So ya I got Andrea’s and Grandma’s package - needless to say I have a ton of junk food. You guys are always the best at sending packages. But speaking of packages - I was wondering if you could do me a favor in the next week or so it needs to be soon but could you send a package of whatever it doesn’t matter just treats and stuff to Elder Rondillia? So why am I asking this is because Elder Rondillia is the best missionary I know and his story is that he became a member and got kicked out of his house and told that he didn’t have a family anymore. After that he tried to talk to his parents almost every week and they would never talk to him. After about a year he decided to go on a mission and that just kinda sealed the deal with his family since then he has been on his mission for about 20 months now and he has written to his family every single week for 20 months and has never received a single letter. So needless to say he has never gotten a package or anything like that but I think it would be nice to get one. Don’t write anyone name on it just send him a package you can put a return address and stuff but don’t put a name. And also write a letter or something if you want just saying how you’re thankful for people and missionaries like him if you want to - it doesn’t have to be anything big or expensive just a package of some sort that he can share with other elders and stuff. Also he has about 3 months left. He doesn’t know what he will do when released, he has no home to go to and no money to live on. But he’s an awesome guy. So that would be great!

Also - everything is good here with me. I asked Charles to bring you my ipod so if you could send that and pictures that would be great also a charger for it. I don’t need one to go to the computer I have one I need a wall charger. I had a crappy fake ipod rip off here but it broke so just send me the one Charles brings you. Don’t need to worry about sending it in a big package just send it when you get it with some pictures thanks mother.

Everything is good here just enjoying the mish we have a few baptisms on the 29th and a couple in Feb so everything is going good but thanks again for the Christmas stuff - me and my comp have fun with it. Especially the fly shooter haha!
love ya jason

No comments:

Post a Comment