CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

01/23/2011

Yep so I think you’re a bit better at finding things to say when nothings happened cause I’m drawing a blank. But this week was good but one of our investigators, a family, called us and told us they don’t want to get baptized anymore and to not come back (haha ya right we’re not coming back – we aren’t giving up that easy). She said it’s cause her husband doesn’t want a different religion. But it’s ok they just need a good slap to wake up. I’m not worried. I’m sure they will see the light of things soon enough.

But anyways thanks for sending the package. I can already see him thrilled not knowing where it came from haha. But ya it’s sad! I can’t believe that anyone would do that. I mean if I came home and said I wanted to be Catholic or something I doubt you would be like see ya. That’s just stupid. Isn’t a different religion son or daughter better than no son or daughter? It’s all worldly pride. But anyways I’m sure his parents will wake up someday and realize if it was worth all that to Elder Rondillia maybe they better figure out why.

As for that book ya i got one forever ago. But ya as for music its easy all the computers here have something like itunes. and lots of stolen music! It’s funny they know how to pirate stuff – movies, music, anything. I don’t think they have copyright laws in the Philippines.

But ya anyways - thanks for the update on everything! It’s funny to hear little stories!

I’ll talk to you next week!
love jason

No comments:

Post a Comment