CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Last few letters of December!!

December 26, 2010

Hey I just talked to you the other day so i don’t have anything to say but love ya and Merry Christmas!!!!
Jason

December 23, 2010

k so my number is 09214738025 I’ll call you to make sure you got it but just in case here it is and also I want you to call me on Christmas when Eric is opening presents but I’ll call you sometime on Christmas Eve (Christmas for me) just to make sure we got it figured out so that it will be easy k love ya jas

December 19, 2010

First I don’t know about Skype. My mission president said we could use it …. but the internet is really slow were we are so I think it’s probably just easier to call. But i don’t know!

Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun. We have our Christmas Party tomorrow. I’m excited it should be fun but I only get to see half my batch. The other half won’t be there but o well I guess.

Anyways not a whole lot has happened. I think I’ll probably call you on Christmas Eve to let you know the plan. It kinda is weird for me cause the time is completely switched and all weird but I’ll figure it out. I really want to open those packages and its killing me not to haha! But anyways I think I might just call you when Eric is opening his presents so I can hear how it’s going for a bit then just call later again but I’ll call Christmas Eve to give you my number and you can just call when you want! Haha! But anyways I’ll talk to you soon!
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment