CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

09/26/2010

We didn’t get to do our English class cause Family Day at the church went a lot longer than planned. It was so so fun! I’m not sure if we were supposed to be there all day but our Zone Leaders where there and every other missionary in the District so I figured if they thought it was ok then it must be. It was so so fun though - probably the most fun I have had on my whole mission. It’s so different here. You would think that those activities would be dull and boring but it wasn’t. It was very fun! talaga but they had dances games talents all sorts of fun things but it was just fun cause everyone gets involved and they’re not shy or scared. They just go around and talk to everyone. In America we have all these cliqs (not sure on that spelling) and stuff. Little groups of people but here the District is like their friend group, everyone knows everyone, so it’s like one big family and they all act like they would around their family so they’re not scared to be funny or get laughed at. It was alot of fun really!

I’m kinda scared cause transfers are getting close so I hope I don’t get transferred. I don’t want another area but President kinda hinted that I might be opening a brand brand spanking new area and I really don’t want that responsibility right now. I would much rather just baptize the 10 or so people we have lined up and ready to be baptized than get transferred to something where nothing is set and nothing’s ready - starting from scratch sounds like too much work for me. I’m worn out as it is in my area with lots of support and success. But we’ll see! I think my branch will have a heart attack if I leave too! I finally know how to speak Tagalog and I feel way more affective now and the branch is getting amazing and I don’t want it to stop. But we’ll just have to see and if I get transferred, I get transferred I guess right?

But anyways sounds like you are having a lot of fun this week. We have a baptism on Wednesday and then we should have a few more next week but General Conference has kinda got us a little messed up. But the old man I told you about that thought Prophets were Astronauts - he is getting baptized. He’s pretty cool and funny.

Anyways that’s my little update. Other than that I just worked worked worked.
I’ll talk to you next week!
Love ya, Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment