CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

09-13-2010

k this week I don’t have too much to tell you. My companion was sick so we didn’t get out too much then he had a training so I went and worked in a new area so I don’t know really how my investigators are doing. I got to work with Elder Kelson in Bayombang which was fun.

President told us all that we could go to Bwanehe which is where the rice terraces are so we had it all planned out then all the sudden president said we couldn’t go so we got all pumped then president changed his mind. but o well I think we might get to go as companionships – I’m going to ask president about what happened but anyways there hasn’t been a lot of new stuff going on just the same old same old stuff.

I’m excited to get another package soon haha just joking but I do love packages that much too bad they’re so dang expensive otherwise I could get one once a week haha Just joking but anyways sorry this email is so short I really don’t have much to talk about there wasn’t a whole lot that happened but I’ll try to think of more stuff to write next week.

I do have a recipe for you, Andrea and Bill - I was going to send it to Ang but she didn’t email me so she doesn’t get it till next week. ok all you need is graham crackers, all purpose cream (i think its just cream that comes in the carton not yet whipped), and sweetened condensed creamer, then some fruit or cookies depends on you. all you do is mix 1part cream with 1part creamer (i like it better with a little more cream than creamer but its good either way) then you but a little bit of the sauce in the pan then a layer of graham crackers just lay them flat then a layer of fruit or a layer of crumbled cookies then sauce again then repeat until there is no more space in the cake pan. Then put it in the freezer and when it’s frozen take it out and eat it. It’s really really good you guys will love it no joke you might want to try it with grandma! It’s really pretty amazing you wouldn’t really think of it. One thing though make sure you don’t over do the sauce otherwise it’s really sweet.
But anyways

Love ya
Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment