CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

08/29/2010 - New Companion

New Companion: Elder Sanglap

08/29/2010

Ya so transfers were pretty sweet! I got a Filipino Companion and his name’s Elder Sanglap. I know him from my old zone. We had more fun than I had in a long time with him so it's way good my last companion was kind of grumpy sometimes but he liked to work so I had no complaints it was just quiet.

So ya at transfers I was sitting in the office and President found me and was like what are you doing in here, Elder Hale is looking for you? So I asked where he was and he was like inside. So I was like oh I see cause I knew that meant pres wanted to feed us and I was talking to Elder Riner and president said take him with you. Elder Riner didn’t know what was going on so I was like Elder Riner, trust me, you want to come with me and he was like ok and we went and had American Food again. It was so good! I look forward to transfers just for that -- they’re amazing cooks seriously.

I’m in the same area and I hope it stays that way for a while but I did get the package just now. Luckily someone, actually Elder Hale’s old companion had to go to Cauayan cause he is super depressed cause Elder Hale was his favorite companion and he misses him! (kinda sad but true – Filipino’s are very sensitive). But now Elder Hale's old companion is a good friend now because another Filipino was making fun of him cause he was crying so I was talking to him cause I know Elder Hale and just tried to get him to be ok and the other Filipino came up again making fun of him so I said that I was going to hit him so that he would be the one crying and we would laugh at him in a joking manner! If you understood Filipinos you would understand how they are! But anyways after that he saw I had a package at the mission home and he picked it up for me. I can’t wait to see what’s in it though I’m really excited actually. But anyways I’m going to go for now I’m going to get back on later this is just a warm up! Haha!
Love, Jas


Hey it’s me again … so I opened my package ate a granola bar and made macaroni and cheese and I almost cried. It was so amazing but it did get me thinking about steak and mashed patataas and got me missing all those delicious foods! Hahah! But it was worth the thinking!! The flashlight is also perfect that’s exactly what I wanted. The black one is pretty sweet and small but you were missing a few things in the package haha (like pictures and that book) but that’s ok you can send those later. Oh and also if you could find my old grey gameboy and a Pokemon game for it send that to me next time. My companion told me that when he was little (16 he said -- hahaha i made fun of him) all he wanted was a game boy and the pokemon game. Haha! but I told him if you could find it and he worked really hard this cycle I would give it to him! Haha! he goes home here pretty soon. He’s pretty cool. O miss my old comp but I think I actually enjoy my new one more sometimes. I don’t understand everything cause he talks really really fast and sometimes he eats all my food and bothers me a bit but other than that he likes to have fun and he likes to joke around. So he’s fun!

Elder Hale is no longer in my zone as you know but Elder Dahlin is so I get to see him every week! It’s pretty sweet to see him again. Elder Riner got transferred too but he didn’t make it very far just a zone below Roxas but I think he will probably be short there but who knows.

Anyways though I’m having fun and enjoyed getting that package so much it was way awesome just what I needed but anyways I should probably be going.
Love ya, Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment