CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

08/08/2010

Sounds like you have been having fun -- ya that’s crazy about the sister that knew Matthew. Why did her parents move to Mountain Home? Is she cute? Haha! Just joking!

But anyways yep transfers are in 2 weeks. This cycle has gone by way fast - I’m not excited for transfers cause we pretty much know my comp is gone. He has been here a long long time so I’m kinda sad about that. But oh well - we’ll see how it goes you never know. Also I’ve been sick lately and I don’t know why. It’s really weird but Sister Carlos takes care of us and she’s really on the ball about that stuff. She’s awesome!

But anyways we have a bunch of investigators - things are going really good. But nothing too
crazy has happened so ill just talk to you next week!

Love ya, Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment