CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

07/05/2010 - Happy 4th of July! (HOT!!!!)

New Mission President - President Carlos

So I'm glad you got the package. I was a little worried about it but I guess it made it. Sounds like you guys are having fun. I celebrated the Fourth of July yesterday. It consisted of telling Elder Hanks hey it’s the Fourth of July - Happy Fourth and that was it. Then I had to explain what the Fourth of July was to my comp in Taglish because I didn’t know how to say fireworks, Independence and a hundred other words haha so it was a rough explanation but afterwards he says you mean New Years hahaha it was so funny! I was like no we do New Years when it’s a New Year and he was like oh ya us too. Haha! It was so so funny!

But anyway this week I don’t really know what to say except we have no water in our apartment again and it’s really starting to freaking drive me crazy! It would be bad if it was cold but it’s not it’s a thousand degrees here so it sucks cause you sweat and you can’t take a shower when you want. It’s so lame so much for the mission housing standards huh I think 50 percent of the houses here don’t meet the standards haha its just like nobody complains and nobody says anything and most areas have no other options. But I wish I could just spend one day in an air conditioned house - just one day! We also didn’t have any power last night from 6:00 until now - we might have it now but who knows. That’s pretty much my life this week. I'm so excited to get transferred this week seriously I can’t wait -- less than 2 weeks. Haha! But anyways I hope your enjoying your fourth tell everyone I said hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment