CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

05/17/2010 (Burgos)

So anyways the week was good! I’m not sure what to write about this week it was good! I saw some guys fishing this week and its pretty sweet they throw this net out into the water and then they wait a second and pull it in. it’s sort of like a crab net but big and it has weights around the ends in a circle and it bubbles up in the water and the fish try to swim out and get caught in the net holes. It’s cool to watch!

I’m sending you a bunch of pictures this week on discs so that you have them and I’ll have pictures stored at home for the future. I’m kinda clueless on how I should store my photos. Should I just buy memory cards for all of them or what. I can’t decide cause that would be expensive I think but who knows.

I’m going to buy grandpa a barrel man. They’re hilarious! You’ll get a kick out of it and I’ll send it with the backpacks somehow but everyone tells me the mail is reliable here. Nobody has said so far that anything has been lost but who knows if that’s true or not.

But anyways… questions you asked no baptisms recently but we have 5 on the 29th so that’s exciting and yes mother we have had some rains this week haha! My comp claims that it rains everyday during the rainy seasons and a typhoon is on it’s way cause there are birds migrating and the rains started earlier. Anyways it rains all the time but what’s the coolest is the lightning. In the US it’s just like one at a time and it’s quick and gone … here it lights up the sky for a good 10 seconds like around dusk and then it happens every minute or so. It’s way sweet! I went to film it on my camera the other day but it ran out of power and died.

Anyways I’m running out of stuff to tell you!

Love ya though!
Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment